Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Skills inventory


Name: Kristine Mileson
Department: Fashion Marketing
Are you Graduating this Quarter? No
If not, current graduation date by Quarter/Year: Fall 2011
Online Social and Professional networks: Facebook, Linkedin
Website URL (if already developed): None
What software experience do you have? (explain all that apply)
Photoshop: I have taken a year of photoshop at Seattle Central, while working towards my Publishing Arts Certificate.
Fireworks: None
Illustrator: I have three years of Illustrator with my Publishing Arts degree and progressed my skills at the Art Institute
Flash: A class at Seattle Central 
Dreamweaver: A class at Seattle Central
HTML: None
InDesign: I have three years of InDesign with my Publishing Arts degree and used it regularly at the Art Institute 
Other: Microsoft Office
Tell what your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge: I would like to publish a aesthetically pleasing and accessible friendly website to showcase the work that I have done for my degree.
Learn iWeb? I have not yet learned iWeb but am eager to get started
Publish web site? Yes
Revise and update current site? No, start from scratch
Begin the process of a professional web presence? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment